This vacancy requires relocation to Munich, to start work either remotely or onsite and then onsite full time once it's permitted.
OPM’s client is seeking a Senior 3D Artist to join their passionate and talented team.
The successful candidate will work with both their famous and brand new IPs.
- Excellent 3D Artist. 3D Modelling, and Digital Sculpting abilities
- Experience with Maya, Zbrush, and Substance Suite
- Strong industry experience on shipped titles
- A good grasp of foundational art skills, composition, colour theory, human and creature anatomy, design theory, etc.
- Ability to follow and adapt to stylistic guidelines set by the Lead Artist/Art Director, both stylised and realistic look
- Proven experience with game engines
- Outstanding English skills, both oral and written, German optional
- Strong artistic and technical background.
- Design high-quality 3D assets following the art direction and style established for the project
- High-poly to low-poly workflow for next-gen asset production
- Characters, environment, props and vehicles – depending on the specific project and tasks
- Collaborate effectively and proactively with other team members and with other departments
- Display a positive, adaptive attitude and effective time management skills
- Take part in art reviews and respond to critical feedback in a professional manner
- Foresee risks and adapt with flexibility to the contingencies of the production
- Document, plan and articulate the work
- Experience in adjacent fields: 2D art, concepting, particles and physics simulation, animation, rigging
- Familiar with Scrum framework
- European citizen or EU work permit
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!