Job ID: #23742
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is an independent developer and publisher based in Copenhagen with over 15 years as an established studio, and two successful and critically acclaimed titles to their name.
They are seeking a Senior 3D Artist to join their current project, working on a sci-fi adventure game, set in a remote corner of the universe.
The successful candidate will design, model and texture assets for a third-person, open-world game. They will work in coordination with the other artists on the team, as well as mentoring junior artists.
· Extensive experience within 3D game production is vital
· A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates a level of mastery in 3D art and design
· Good experience with zBrush or equivalent is essential
· Experience with 3D packages such as Maya, Modo with a willingness to learn new tools
· Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects.
· 3D modelling and texturing of a variety of assets for a large 3D, open-world environment.
· Sculpting models in zBrush or similar tools.
· Collaborating with other artists and designers to support level design and construction.
Categories: Art , Creative
Do you have a passion for video games and want to design one yourself? If you have a creative mind…
Video game industry jobs are highly sought after, partially influenced by our experiences playing them as children when we were…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom