Our client is a developer working on multiple AAA Console and PC Games.
In this position you work on a world famous Online Action RPG franchise!
You will work directly with their Lead Artists, and Animators to create and maintain the animation style of the studios projects.
- Previous experience with 3D package (ideally Maya and Motion Builder).
- Engine Experience (ideally Unity/Unreal).
- Adaptable with animation styles.
- Have a strong understanding of human/creature body mechanics.
- Strong understanding of Acting and Cinematography.
- Keyframe and Motion Capture experience.
- Pipeline tools experience.
- Previous experience with Source Control desirable.
- Be able to create rigs and set blend shapes for human/creature characters desirable.
- Work with Lead Artists, Discipline Leads and Animators to establish and maintain the animation style.
- Work alongside multiple departments to create prototypes and animations.
- Contribute to the improvement of the animation tools, problem-solving processes and production pipelines.
- Be responsible for the non-destructive integration of data to engine, including testing, debugging and liaising with other departments.
- Create high-quality technically compatible animations for both game and cinematic pipelines.
- Provide mentorship, animation feedback and training to less-experienced animators.
- Maintain technical knowledge and industry best practices
- Create rigs, set up blends-shapes and other technical requirements to aid animating a wide range of characters desirable.
- UK based Full Time Remote work options available
- 29 days of annual leave (20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays + your birthday).
- Personal development plan.
- Annual performance bonuses and end of year bonuses.
- UK relocation package.
- Maternity, paternity, shared parental, adoption and dependent leave.
- Flexible start time.
- Annual pay reviews.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!