Job ID: #23627
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console / PC Games
This successful UK independent games developer is looking for a Senior 3D Animator to join their expanding in-house animation team working on one of their largest unannounced projects! For those hungry for career development there is great potential for progression to Lead roles on future projects!
· 3D Animation Demo Reel
· Experience in video games creating convincing character animation
· Extensive knowledge of animating using Maya
· Excellent understanding of how animation must work in harmony with the game design
· Fluent clean-up and use of motion capture data
· Genuine passion for games and animation, bringing characters to life with realistic human and animal motion
· Produce in-game animations to the highest standards of fidelity and style
· Ensure tasks are completed on schedule and to the required standards
· Work effectively with other team disciplines (Art, Design & Code)
· Continuation of your technical knowledge, including adapting to new technologies and processes
BENEFITS & PERKS INCLUDE:
· Flexible start and finish times
· Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
· Company events
· Access to their games and films library
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom