Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Sales Manager – Cross Platform Games – Norway
Location: Oslo, Norway Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23223 Posted: 2 years ago
Our client is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Sales Manager to join its Oslo, Norway studio. The Sales Manager will be part of the Marketing team and will be a key player in maximizing revenues on all our titles.
The Sales Manager will work closely with the rest of the marketing team and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Create sales strategies for all game titles and downloadable content
- Identify and exploit new avenues for generating revenue, both within the games (e.g. microtransactions) as well as outside of the games (e.g. stores, editions, etc.)
- Managing the lifetime pricing strategy for all titles and content
- Plan and execute sales campaigns and discount activities
- Work directly with digital stores and key commercial partners
- Determine, track, analyze, and act on KPIs to increase revenue
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to maximize revenue from marketing campaigns and to ensure they complement sales activities
- Work closely with the development teams to implement new revenue-generating content, features, and in-game activities
- Experience working in a similar role within the gaming industry
- Higher education within business, marketing, or other commercial fields
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Ability to work well in teams
- To have good written and oral communication skills in English
- To have a passion for games and your profession
- To relocate to Oslo
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
Categories: Commercial , Sales