This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer console/PC titles, is currently looking for a Sales Manager join the Sales & Distribution team in Norway.
This successful candidate will be a leading force behind boosting revenue for all titles across their portfolio of games. They will be deeply involved in business development and working closely with production and financial teams to develop strategic partnership and commercial collaborations.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or sales.
- Extensive experience in sales within the gaming industry, ideally on the developer/publisher side, otherwise with a first party platform.
- A data-oriented, analytical, and solutions-oriented attitude.
- Excellent proactive and reactive communication skills, with a strong ability to give insight and strategies to argue for your decisions and suggestion.
- Solid understanding of the sales pipeline and the games market.
- Solid understanding of consumer behaviours in the games market.
- Solid understanding of business models for games
- Experience with business negotiations and contract reviews.
- Create and execute sales strategies aimed at gaining customers, upselling existing ones, and maximising revenue across the board.
- Manage and expand the sales pipeline, across platforms and channels.
- Strategic planning of sales campaigns and other commercial endeavours.
- Work with Game Production, Marketing, Community Engagement, and the Creative Services teams to reinforce a product’s commercial viability throughout its life cycle.
- Work with the rest of the marketing department to ensure sales strategies and a strong commercial perspective is represented in go-to-market plans.
- Work with the finance team in creating sales and revenue forecasts.
- Analyse internal and external data and stay up to date on market developments.
- Contribute to and analyse market research, using consumer and competitive insight.
- Track, analyse, and report key metrics to other teams and management.
- Define pricing strategy and work with the other teams to create packages, bundles, and editions aimed to create value for the consumer and maximise revenue.
- Develop and capitalise on strategic partnerships, with key industry partners, first party platforms, third party stores, and more.
- Work with the Media Buy Specialist to support campaigns with media buy across platforms including video services, social media, first party platforms, websites, and more.
- Maintain relationships with external partners, platforms, and sales channels, meeting with them regularly both online and at industry events.
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427