Job ID: #22926
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Title – Sales Executive
Job Location – Letchworth
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – Dependant on experience
Our client needs an International B2B Sales person to manage a portfolio of predominantly overseas customers (Retailers/Wholesalers/Traders), building relationships to help facilitate trading opportunities, with the ultimate aim of maximising profit. Carrying out business development activity to identify and secure new customers and suppliers, helping to increase the profitability of your portfolio.
· To be the Relationship Manager of a portfolio of overseas customers, ensuring that excellent standards of customer service are maintained at all times.
· Trading products all over the world, including buying, completing back to back deals with customers, organising freight, and producing shipping documents (a ‘full circle’ process).
· Dealing with product / new business enquiries, and processing sales orders received via telephone, skype or by email. e.g. providing quotes, stock availability and pricing information, upselling/cross-selling products, and converting new business leads into sales.
· Using a worldwide base of suppliers to source and create offers, helping to generate sales.
· To ensure systems are maintained regarding deliveries, collections, invoicing.
· To liaise with the Warehouse Operations Manager and/or Assistant Warehouse Manager with regard to any stock/returns issues.
· To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade and responsibility of the post as instructed by your Line Manager or Company Director(s).
· Sector product knowledge
· Experience of trading worldwide
· Experience of working with Mamut accounting system or similar
· Experience of dealing with customers
· Ability to work without direct supervision
· Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise workloads
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Ability and confidence to make independent decisions
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to use initiative
· Basic computer literacy
· Good numeracy skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills to relate to staff at all levels
· Ability to work in a team
Categories: Business Development , Commercial , Sales
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom