This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Sales Director to join their team in Norway.
This successful candidate will work in harmony with the Marketing Director, Community Engagement Director, and the Marketing Art Director in creating and executing go-to-market strategies to successfully launch, drive sales, and maximise revenue for products across multiple platforms.
With a demonstrable track record in launching AA and AAA titles you will inspire your team to do their best work, coming up with new ways to distribute, sell, and monetise their games.
- Extensive experience in a high-level sales or marketing position in the gaming industry
- Successfully shipped several AA and AAA titles across multiple platforms, both digital and retail.
- Degree level education in associated fields
- Fascinated by analysing trends and using data to make informed decisions, but also wanting to innovate and generate new paths to success
- Able to plan and manage the work of others, but also work operationally
- Excellent communication skills
- Work with your team and other teams to produce detailed go-to-market plans
- Maximise revenue across games, DLCs, and other products, working closely with producers and management to find new opportunities to generate revenue
- Manage global and regional pricing strategies throughout a product’s life cycle
- Manage the planning and execution of sales, discounts, and other promotional campaigns
- Drive cross-promotions and generate sales across audiences and products
- Supervise distribution across channels and platforms, both digital and retail, and contribute to the development of different product editions, their content, and pricing tiers
- Pursue business opportunities including cross-promotions, subscriptions and bundle deals with first-party platforms, stores, and other partners
- Produce sales forecasts based on internal and external data and business intelligence
- With the Marketing team, create paid media campaigns that turns purchase intent into action, driving different types of conversions from wishlists to pre-orders and sales
- Manage your team’s work to ensure deadlines are kept
- Challenge upwards and challenge downwards, building convincing arguments rooted in both data and experience to push your team, the department, and the company forward
- Collaborate with other teams in the department as well as company management and production teams
- Track and use KPIs to assess, improve, and steer your own work and that of your team
- Play an important part in continuing to build the marketing department
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with AAA games as a service on PC or console.
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427