Job ID: #22880
This prestigious Swedish game studio is comprised of a seasoned group of developers recognised for their work creating story-driven games. They can boast an impressive back catalogue of action-packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim. Work is underway with a new unannounced AAA project and their looking for an experienced Render Programmer who is ready for the challenges of producing a world class game.
• Write clean, professional, and maintainable code
• Support and maintain existing systems
• Be an active advocate for system features and tools that would improve the production process
• Collaborate with the engineering team, designers, artists and animators in the day-to-day development
• Problem solving and debugging
• Construct solutions for unforeseen design problems in a timely manner
• Keep up to date on rendering techniques that are researched and consider possible use scenarios for our titles.
• Ensure GPU is used as efficiently as possible under the defined constraints
• Deliver high quality work in a timely manner over an extended period of time
• Extensive experience in AAA or mobile games development
• Proficient with C++ and/or C#
• Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
• Good level of mathematics and rendering algorithms
• Experience with OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan and/or Metal
• Solutions oriented with great problem-solving skills
• Organized and have excellent time management skills
• Fluent in English in speech and writing
• Self-starting team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
• Last but not least, you’re passionate about making GREAT games!
• Higher education in Computer Science and/or Mathematics or relevant experience
• Experience from AR/VR
• Experience working in video game industry, integrating online services
• Competitive Salary
• Relocation Support
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214422!
Categories: Programming , Technical
We’re proud to be partnering with MCV/Develop to bring you the 2022 30 Under 30 – this time with a…
OPM are finally heading back to Germany to attend gamescom 2022! Kim, Hannah and Jon will be arriving in Cologne…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom