Job ID: #23431
Our client is looking for a solid and talented UX Designer to help create amazing User Interfaces.
You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to create detailed and functional wireframes and help turn them into working, intuitive and functional screens for upcoming AAA console / mobile titles.
Ideal candidates will have an exemplary history having made functionally-pleasing and contemporary user interfaces on the latest console or mobile platforms.
Hopefuls will be able to show work they have done in the past on AAA console or mobile titles, and guide staff through them during the interview process.
Day-to-day tasks will include working with the UI Manager as well as the Code and Design teams, to create and detail core User Experience flows / wireframes. These can then be tested and will build up the roster of in-game screens and assets, adhering to the core game design.
You must be a great team player and have the ability to work closely and communicate with developers across disciplines.
· Excellent UX Design skills and a strong UX background.
· A keen eye for Graphic Design, Typography, Motion Graphics and Iconography.
· A proven track record of User Interface experience.
· At least 2 shipped AAA games on console or mobile.
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
· Up to date with the latest UI / UX design trends.
· Proficiency in UX based software – for example Axure, Balsamiq, or Sketch.
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and any industry standard UI / UX implementation tools. (The candidate will be be using our own in-house bespoke interface implementation tool.)
· Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills.
· Knowledge of console / mobile TRCs is highly preferred.
· Proficiency in Adobe AfterEffects.
· Proficiency in Adobe PremierPro.
· Proficiency in Adobe InDesign.
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Categories: Art , Creative , Design
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom