Job ID: #23432
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for a solid and talented Senior User Interface Artist to help create amazing User Experiences.
The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for detail, are great problem solvers and have passion for User Interface design and experiences. The candidate will be responsible for helping create and drive the core backbone and pillars of a User Experience along with creating aesthetically pleasing User Interfaces that raise the quality bar in Design, Art and Animation for AAA Game Development. The ideal UI Artist will help lay the foundations of UI Design and implementation requirements, through to Branding documents and style guides.
Ideal candidates therefore would have an exemplary history having made aesthetically-pleasing and contemporary user interfaces on the latest console platforms (mobile experience will also be considered too).
Day-to-day tasks will be working with the UI / UX Manager, other members of the UI / UX team, Code and Design to establish and maintain core UI / UX documents and concepts. You will also be responsible for creating brand guidelines and ensuring these are maintained throughout Game Development as well as implementing core features of the User Experience.
You must be a great team player and have the ability to work closely and communicate with developers.
• Excellent Visual Design skills with a keen eye for Graphic Design, Typography, Motion Graphics and Iconography.
• Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills.
• Excellent understanding of UX design.
• A proven track record of User Interface experience.
• At least 2 shipped AAA games.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up to date with the latest UI design trends.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and any industry standard UI implementation tools. (The candidate will be be using our own in-house bespoke interface implementation tool).
• Knowledge of console TRCs is highly preferred.
• Proficiency in Adobe PremierPro.
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign.
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Categories: Art , Creative
Do you have a passion for video games and want to design one yourself? If you have a creative mind…
Video game industry jobs are highly sought after, partially influenced by our experiences playing them as children when we were…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom