This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PvP Mobile Games
OPMs client is a fast-growing mobile games developer with a HQ in Austin Texas with an office now based in Abu Dhabi, focusing on a new PvP mobile card game.
They are seeking an ambitious, data driven and product-oriented Product Manager to champion their new titles.
The successful candidate will own the successful operation, feature definitions, roadmap and manage the lifecycle of the product.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience as a program manager, product manager, or comparable role, responsible for shipping widely used mobile games
- Product management experience pushing features from design to implementation
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Passionate about mobile games
- Be the main point of contact, chief problem solver, and principal collaborator for game development, marketing, and live operations to ensure the game's continuous growth.
- Stay up to date with industry trends in game design, executions, and operational best practices.
- Analyse game and user data, constantly improve users’ game experience.
- Champion cross-functional groups to guide projects from development to launch and throughout their product lifecycle.
- Work closely with the Engineers, Designers, Animators and Artists to continually improve their games and support on developing new games through identifying, testing, and measuring highest-impact product changes.
- Understand game metrics to inform hypotheses and build experiments with clear and measurable success goals.
- Explore and learn how and why customers engage with their games. Become their voice and represent their needs throughout the development process.
- Help define clear and concise focus areas by identifying the desired business outcomes, priorities to improve, and defining measurements to achieve this goal.
- Work closely with the product teams to develop new features and workflows that help unlock the potential of all teams to deliver more value to the players.
- Interact with engineering and production to create schedules and own all commitments and operational plans.
- Communicate project status and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders such as project consumers, group and department leadership, and internal and external development teams.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experienced with JIRA, DelaDNA, Adjust, AppsFlyer and other analytical tools frequently used in the gaming industry
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!