This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Cyber-security & Software Development
OPMs latest client is a leading cyber-security and software development agency, working in the gaming, banking and finance, healthcare, software and applications, and tech.
They are seeking a marketing manager to join their expanding team, assisting in driving the efficiencies across several campaigns and support the development of their global presence.
- Strong marketing experience in a B2B or agency setting, preferably within a tech, cyber-security, or web development.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or associated discipline
- Familiar with best practices and the latest developments in paid Search, SEO, social media, mobile, display, and print advertising
- Solid skills in client-facing communications
- Fluent in marketing and advertising performance metrics and clear, dynamic reporting of project health across numerous channels
- Outstanding English verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience allocating, explaining, and mentoring across complex project tasks with offsite team members
- Strong creative vision with a keen eye for detail and experience in creating simple, effective, engaging campaigns across print and digital platforms
- Proven ability to oversee large and diverse projects concurrently
- Skilled with WordPress or similar CMS
- Experience in managing and mentoring in paid online campaigns such as AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- French or Dutch language skills are a plus
- Managing the development and execution of marketing projects and campaigns, digital and print, and developing thier global marketing portfolio
- Organising and managing SEO, SEM, social and emerging media presence and visibility
- Reviewing all marketing project progress and ensuring timely, measurable data on successes and measures for improvement
- Staying up to date on cyber-security and app development industry trends and tools across a number of verticals and adapting internal processes to reflect best practices
- Growing client and competitor research and analysis
- Monitoring marketing spend and budget allocation
- Coordinating branding and marketing assets for effective, cross-platform deployment
- Cooperating and assisting their growing sales team in the establishment of direct sales assets, presentations, and case studies to showcase the value of their services
- On-boarding client relationships through effective networking and digital engagement
- Managing all production cycles for marketing resources
- Establishing reader-friendly, effective tenders and requests for proposal from potential clients
- Data-driven reporting on all aspects of their marketing activities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!