Job ID: #
Slightly Mad Studios
OPM is working with a well-known and established Games Development Studio working on Console and PC Projects.
They offer a unique ‘Remote’ working model and are currently developing a follow up title to their successful IP that was released last year.
All of this studios programming roles require strong C++ skills and proven professional industry experience in a similar role is essential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Profile and maintain existing game code
• Work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to design the game code and contribute to technical design documents
• Assist in preparing milestone builds as required
• Good debugging skills
• Excellent communication, time-management and organisational skills
In addition to the above, applicants should show a good understanding of how gameplay systems are implemented and will need to:
• Take an active part in the game design process working with designers and other development departments
• Turn game designs into technical specifications and implementing resulting code
• Test and refine gameplay features during the development process
• Contribute towards a variety of different code systems related to gameplay and game modes
• Work with other programmers to interface with all project subsystems, including networking and physics
For further information please contact Daniel @ OPM
Categories: Programming , Technical
Do you have a passion for video games and want to design one yourself? If you have a creative mind…
Video game industry jobs are highly sought after, partially influenced by our experiences playing them as children when we were…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom