Job ID: #
Slightly Mad Studios
OPM is working with a well-known and established Games Development Studio working on Console and PC Projects.
They offer a unique ‘Remote’ working model and are currently developing a follow up title to their successful IP that was released last year.
All of this studios programming roles require strong C++ skills and proven professional industry experience in a similar role is essential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Profile and maintain existing game code
• Work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to design the game code and contribute to technical design documents
• Assist in preparing milestone builds as required
• Good debugging skills
• Excellent communication, time-management and organisational skills
In addition to the above, applicants should show a good understanding of how gameplay systems are implemented and will need to:
• Take an active part in the game design process working with designers and other development departments
• Turn game designs into technical specifications and implementing resulting code
• Test and refine gameplay features during the development process
• Contribute towards a variety of different code systems related to gameplay and game modes
• Work with other programmers to interface with all project subsystems, including networking and physics
For further information please contact Daniel @ OPM
Categories: Programming , Technical
On Friday June 11th the OPMjobs team are finally meeting up together for the first time since March 2020! Although…
Between 06 May – 11 July MS-UK are inviting businesses across the UK to take part in their corporate fundraising…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom