OPM’s client are a tight-knit AA indie team with tons of ambition, based in the vibrant seaside town of Brighton.
The successful candidate play a key role in defining the game's audio vocabulary and help steer the creative direction.
- Experience in implementing sound into games using various game development tools, pipelines, and technology.
- Previous experience with Wwise or Fmod.
- Knowledge of DAW and sample editor.
- Experience with ambient sound design and dialogue.
- Strong recording skills for SFX and Foley, in-studio and external environments.
- Good understanding of music theory.
- Record, mix, tweak recordings either taken from libraries, or from your own foley recordings.
- Help implement all sounds/cues into the engine correctly, with correct setup attenuation values.
- Proactively iterate and test sounds as part of a strong user-testing process.
- Proactively explore new methods, techniques, and technologies to improve our quality and continue to always push for realism and immersion.
- Define the processes, pipelines, and direction to enable the team to deliver a high-quality game.
- Participate in continuous review and feedback of the game with the team.
- Be involved in the creation of the game generally, and help shape it.
- Support the overall sound direction and continuity across the game alongside other discipline leads and directors.
- 4 Day working week / 32h.
- Hybrid working.
- Unlimited wellness breaks.
- Private Medical and Dental care.
- 31 days’ paid holiday each year, including all bank holiday entitlement plus your birthday.
- Extended time off for special days/event (Wedding, Birthday)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!