Job ID: #24431
OPMS client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to support their Games clients and generate new business revenue. This individual must be a consultative and highly motivated Business Development Manager, who will cultivate and build long term relationships with developers and publishers, close new business, present services, negotiate, and manage client relationships.
This position is perfect for an engaging, personable, enthusiastic, and results-orientated individual, with an eye for detail. Growth will be driven through relationship building and new client focus. The successful candidate will have a track record in surpassing expectations through cultivating and growing relationships. They will have an in-depth knowledge of the video games industry, an understanding of the challenges clients face and a genuine passion for games.
This is an individual contributor role and candidates must have knowledge of video games.
What you’ll be doing
· Account management and growth of new accounts
· Attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows, etc.
· Presenting services in line with briefs
· Creating effective solutioning which matches back to client requirements
· Organically generating leads through existing networks or industry knowledge and research
· Executing content lead campaigns as part of the wider sales strategy
What we’re looking for
· Excellent video game knowledge
· Proven track record of exceeding targets through building relationships
· Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to forecast opportunities
· An existing network of contacts within the games industry would be hugely beneficial
· Must be self-motivated
· Business development experience within the games industry is essential for this role
· An organised individual with a passion for gaming and experience of CRM tools
· The ability to develop high-quality PowerPoint presentations.
· Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead through ambiguity and drive toward successful outcomes.
· Motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics and integrity.
· Strong 360-degree strategic thinking.
Do you have a passion for video games and want to design one yourself? If you have a creative mind…
Video game industry jobs are highly sought after, partially influenced by our experiences playing them as children when we were…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom