Job ID: #24434
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of players!
They also recently unveiled their next title: a historical strategy epic where you will be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age.
Their close relationship with the community is for a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. They are, of course, happy that their games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly they are proud of the way they create games together with players.
They are looking for a Regular or Senior Level Designer to assist with the conception of maps and content for a strategy game. Under the supervision of the Lead Game Designer.
· Work with the rest of the design team to develop the game level generation algorithm
· Create level templates to generate interesting game situations
· Participate in the creation and implementation of game content
· Collaborate with artists and programmers in the design of this content
· Test and balance the game by modifying variables and level templates
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
· Professional experience as a Level Designer, ideally with at least one successfully shipped title
· Fluency in English
· Passionate about strategy games
· Strong autonomy, attention to details and organizational skills
· Curious, willing to learn and appetence for numbers
· Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (developers, players’ community, artists…)
· Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced change
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Creative , Design
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom