Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
QA Tools Engineer – PC Console – Netherlands
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
Guerrilla Games BV
Our client is recruiting for a QA Tools Programmer to reinforce its Tools & Tech division. Their tools team develops standalone tools (mostly written in C++, sometimes in C# or Python), as well as their own editor integrated with the game or Maya. You will be part of the QA team.
As part of your role, you will:
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases for internal tools
- Develop and maintain a suite of automated QA systems for tools and pipelines, and integrate the automated tests into our build system
- Work with the game development teams to determine where tools need to be improved
- Work with end users in triaging problem reports and validating new features
- Research and develop new technologies and incorporate new knowledge into the on-going tools QA process, maintaining active ownership of the quality of assigned projects throughout the product’s life cycle.
Do you have?
- Excellent knowledge of QA test processes, methodology and tools
- Strong QA experience
- Experience with either C#, C++ or Java programming languages
- Basic experience with 3D graphics applications
- Good analytical and communication skills
- A methodical and organized approach to work
- A self-directed, detail-oriented and patient work ethic
- The ability to work closely with developers and end users
They would really like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience with Ranorex test automation tools
Sound like you? Get in touch to find out more!
Categories: Programming , Technical