This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Projects: Indie Games
OPM are working with a well-established UK developer steeped in history, awards, and success. They have developed on multiple platforms and through continued growth they are looking for a QA Project Lead to join their team on newest projects.
- Outstanding communication & leadership skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Inventive and creativity mindset, with an energetic and flexible approach to working.
- Strong attention to detail
- Great ability to convey difficulties and understand the requirements of the development teams.
- Ability to devise good working practices and approaches to problem solving.
- Ability to adjust to product alterations and adapt testing practices to suit.
- Ability to explain and escalate relevant issues where you feel the severity is misunderstood.
- Strong people management, organisation, and motivation skills.
- Implementing key knowledge transfer and communication processes.
- Specifying project requirements and deliverables based on scope.
- Planning coverage projects from initiation through closing states.
- Producing test coverage documentation, test execution plans, and metrics reports.
- Maintaining projects within specified schedules and determined budgets.
- Maintaining routine communication with stakeholders.
- Creating weekly status reports and other reports as required.
- Overseeing project activities and provide status updates to key stakeholders.
- Overseeing task-related processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Overseeing project deliverables to be completed on time and within quality standards.
- Ensuring project metric expectations are being achieved.
- Monitoring capacity planning for assigned project.
- Managing QA Test Leads and QA Testers.
- Providing mentoring and career development support.
- Forming effective working relationships within the department and project team.
- Contributing directly to performance evaluation of assigned individuals.
- Responsibility for adherence to set budgetary limits.
- Ensuring development time estimates and basic cost information is collected.
- Private medical insurance.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Employee share scheme.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Flexible start and finish times with an option of some remote working.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!