This Studio has been established for over two decades and have a reputation for creating quality games.
They are working on an exciting console title and are looking for an experienced QA Manager to join their team at this exciting time of the project.
They are based in Milton Keynes which has direct access to London within 30+ minutes.
- Driving the QA effort across the company portfolio on all platforms, predominantly Console and Mobile
- Managing QA Teams across multiple projects, both in development and as live services
- Working with Producers and other leaders from teams across the publisher to assess their quality assurance needs and ensure that they have the resources necessary to reach high-quality results
- Coordinating with the Submissions team to ensure products submit on schedule and pass first time
- Ensuring key quality metrics are monitored and reported on
- Developing and executing on a long-term plan for growing and maturing the team to support growth and flexibility within the organization
- Working closely with QA Leads on team structure, headcount and hiring, and developing a training process for new and existing team members
- Proven, professional experience running teams in either game development or software QA, with proven leadership experience
- Highly creative, pro-active, enthusiastic, conscientious, and self-starting
- Exceptional team management skills
- Strong knowledge of Production and QA tools
- Strong understanding of QA and Submission best practices for Console and Mobile
- Current knowledge of console compliance guidelines
- Experience leveraging technology and automated testing solutions to improve productivity
- Experience testing live products with frequent release cycles
- Comfortable managing Premium and Free-to-Play titles alongside each other
Get in touch for further