This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking to add a QA Manager, to it’s family of permanent staff. They are looking for a seasoned Quality Assurance professional, who has shipped a AAA title as a Lead QA Tester. Reporting to QA’s Associate Producer, the QA Manager will lead the QA team & be responsible for testing all aspects of our studio’s AAA game.
- Team Leadership:
- Lead the QA team by setting the example in professional standards & diligent QA practice.
- Manage & Train Staff:
- Manage the QA team to effectively & thoroughly test, to ensure the quality of our project.
- Shape the staffing plan & career development of the RSQA team.
- Process & Standards:
- Set the vision fo QA professional standards, and QA process across the various phases of the project from production to post launch DLC phase and develop a plan to achieve them.
- Test Plan & Documentation Management:
- Maintain the high-level QA test plan schedule, QA test plans & all other QA documentation in conjunction with publisher QA.
- Database & QA Tools Management:
- Manage the process & use of the bug tracking database & other QA tools.
- Manage the QA communication strategy with internal & external partners.
- Automated Testing:
- Manage automated testing in co-ordination with internal & external developers based on specifications from all QA teams.
- QA Localization, Cert & Legal testing co-ordination.
- Coordinate with internal & external teams on the testing of Localization, Cert & Legal testing.
- Coordination with the Production team:
- Coordinate the priority of testing requirements with the Production team.
- Held a Lead, QA Manager or QA Director role on several AAA released titles.
- Skilled project manager.
- Experience of working & maintaining a good relationship with external parties.
- Amiable and approachable with strong communication skills.
- Proven experience of leading a team directly & creating high-quality output as an individual.
- Experience of working directly with a development team across the course of a project.
- The ability to work closely with the development team in identifying, reporting and recreating bugs.
- Experience of working on localised projects.
- Usability testing experience.
- Strong analytical skills & a keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic & a desire to make world-class AAA games.
- Excellent organizational skills.
For full job description and detailed information. Get in touch with OPM today!