This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console Project
OPM’s client is seeking an experienced QA Professional, who has shipped multiple AAA titles as a Lead QA Tester or QA Manager.
The successful candidate will report to the QA’s Associate Producer, in conjunction with leading the QA team, taking responsible for testing all aspects of the studio’s latest game.
- Professional experience as a Lead, QA Manager or QA Director on multiple AAA released titles.
- Strong Project Manager skills.
- Experience working & maintaining a strong relationship with external parties.
- Likeable and approachable with great communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team directly & creating high-quality output individually.
- Experience of working directly with a development team across the course of a project.
- Ability to cooperate with the development team in detecting, reporting and recreating bugs.
- Experience working on localised projects.
- Professional usability testing experience.
- Great analytical skills & a keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated with a great work ethic & a desire to make world-class AAA games.
- Superb organisational skills.
- Leading the QA team, setting the example in professional standards & meticulous QA practice.
- Manage the QA team to test effectively & thoroughly and ensure the quality of their project.
- Shape the employment plan & career development of the RSQA team.
- Outline the vision for QA standards, and QA process across the several phases of the project from production to post launch DLC phase and create a plan to accomplish them.
- Maintain the high-level QA test plan schedule, QA test plans & all other QA documentation in conjunction with publisher QA.
- Manage the process & use of the bug tracking database & other QA tools.
- Manage the QA communication strategy with internal & external partners.
- Manage automated testing in co-ordination with internal & external developers based on specifications from all QA teams.
- Coordinate with internal & external teams on the testing of Localization, Cert & Legal testing.
- Coordinate the priority of testing requirements with the Production team.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Basic knowledge of CSS, C#, or C++.
- Knowledge of network technologies and debugging tools.
- Experience with scripting in Python, Ruby, Perl, or similar languages to support automation QA.
- Experienced with industry software & development engines.
- University degree(s) or equivalent qualifications in a technical or video games-related field.
- Experience with TeamCity, Tableau, Kibana, Visual Studio or UE4.
- Involved in taking a multi-platform project through the full certification process.
- Passionate about games of all varieties.
- Private family medical care
- Private dental care
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site subsidised Masseuse, Yoga, Life Drawing, Parking & Haircuts
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Film nights
- Subsidised gym in the office complex
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!