Job ID: #26076
OPM’s client are seeking a talented and experienced QA Coordinator who will bring their passion to the table to help shape the studios projects.
The successful candidate will work with a team of interdisciplinary talent to produce the studios high-quality and engaging flagship titles.
· Previous experience with Console Compliance in a QA position.
· Vast understanding of game development processes.
· Broad experience collaborating with other departments in relevant projects.
· Experience managing external partners, setting, and tracking KPIs.
· Experience coordinating teams.
· Ability to analyse data and information provided.
· Syncing with all the partners in terms of process knowledge exchange.
· Setting up and refining the test processes.
· Make certain that all external partners are in line with the established processes.
· Create and review the test plans for the QA Teams.
· Ensure the Compliance Testing is in place.
· Work alongside the Production Teams and draft the future steps.
· Relocation bonus.
· Occupational pension scheme.
· Job ticket for public transportation system.
· Flexible working hours.
· In-house massages & gym membership.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!
Categories: QA , Test & Translate
Mental health is an issue that runs very close to our hearts at OPM, so we’ve decided to compile a…
We’re proud to be partnering with MCV/Develop to bring you the 2022 30 Under 30 – this time with a…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom