Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? Our client is a games studio with an international team of more than 250 talented developers, based in sunny, cosmopolitan Barcelona.
They create amazing games, that are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android and are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
- Design & Maintain an automated test structure for mobile apps and associated tools
- Organise & execute automated tests across new & existing games
- Create & communicate meaningful reports on technical performance
- Provide accurate QA Testing time estimations
- Monitor & manage bug reporting and tracking (JIRA)
- Communicate best practices with developers to facilitate automated tests
- Administer tool requests for QA purposes
- Analyse & improve test plans & checklists
- Prioritizing bug fixing efforts and areas of test focus
- Communicate daily test status effectively with all other teams (Dev/Producer/CM etc)
- Anticipate & report potential issues at an early stage
- Report quality metrics for individual projects
- An expert in Automated tests for GaaS (Games as a Service)
- At ease with automated mobile test software (Appium/Selenium)
- Familiar with Unity, test plug-ins and C#
- Experience of Python scripting
- iOS & Android test suites & debug capabilities
- Working knowledge of Jenkins/Git
- Excellent upward & downward communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to manage, motivate & educate QA testers (internal, insource, outsourced)
- Desire for continuous individual & team improvement
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Effective People Management skills
- High Production values
- Passion & voice for quality
- Passionate high level mobile game player
- Proven, professional experience in QA and have worked in QA for Mobile Games
- Experience of QA for mobile games from concept to live service
- Full understanding of the mobile client build delivery process
- Experience of maintaining quality of high volume fast-paced LiveOps schedule
- Excellent bug management skills within Bug Tracker (JIRA)
- History of creating effective & meaningful status Reports
- Driving quality with internal & outsource testers
- Working within an Agile and sprint-based development team
At this studio:
You will be provided with all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for them: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
Other perks include, an onsite hairdresser. Monthly events, weekend activities, Spanish lessons and help with the paperwork involved with relocating to a new country.