Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
QA Automation Engineer – Games – London
Location: London Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
Sony Interactive Entertainment London
OPM are working with a global studio that are seeking a highly motivated QA Automation Engineer to join their team. You would be responsible for all testing infrastructure, SQA process, setting standards and coaching engineers to write testable code and increase test coverage. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience as a QA Automation Engineer, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple scrum teams focussed on either front or backend features. If this is you please apply!
- Manage and maintain all test infrastructure
- Coach engineers on writing testable code and tests
- Increase and improve test coverage for unit, integration and end to end.
- Set testing standards and maintain testing documentation
- Design and implement automated tests
- Manage and assist with manual testing to ensure all requirements are met
- Actively participate in project planning, solutions and technical strategy discussions, and documentation
- Experience with tools such as Selenium WebDriver and behat tests
- Excellent documentation skills and understanding of the defect tracking process.
- Experience with PHP and the ability to write PHP tests
- Good understanding of all parts of the SDLC – requirements gathering, development and test
- Experience with GIT or other distributed version control
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI etc
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment
- Experience working closely with UX designers and DevOps
- Prepared to travel internationally (US)
- Experience with Cloud based technologies such as AWS, GCP etc
- Knowledge of Linux containers and their eco-system (they are using containers more and more as they break services out)
- Working with geographically dispersed teams
Want to know more? Get in touch!
Categories: Programming , Technical