This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console /PC games
OPM are proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in AAA Console and PC games with an incredibly talented international team based in Norway. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining plans, budgets and processes, as well as supporting and guiding the team with the implementation of such processes and procedures.
- Solid experience with project management techniques and methodologies, preferably within Game Development
- Degree in game development or management
- Scrum master certification
- Sophisticated knowledge of Jira or similar issue tracking tools
- Understanding of Excel, SQL, HTML
- Capability to manage your own time/schedule, and be available at unusual hours due to different time zones of our different partners
- A collaborative mentality – you are a team player who can work closely not only with all the professions in the team
- An analytical and organised mind
- Ability to work independently and to be self-guiding.
- To be able to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Interest in Video games and learning about game development
- To produce and maintain project plans and budgets
- Ensure the adoption of processes and procedures for better planning and delivery
- Create and advocate best practices and tools
- Supervise progress to ensure deadlines & standards are met
- Create and deliver progress reports to management and other stakeholders
- Liaison with any 3rd party business relationship vital to the success of the project
- Perform a risk assessment to develop response strategies
- Help bring a greater degree of predictability and control to the occasionally chaotic game development process
DESIRED (good to have)
- Preferably, experience working with console submission processes (Xbox/PlayStation)
- Significant employee benefits package
- Premium-free Insurance package
- 25 vacation days, 8 sick days, 10 paid holidays
- Constantly evolving employee-based culture, including events, gatherings, contests, morale-based incentives, etc.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!