This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is a market leading visual outsource partner to a wide range of high-profile clients in video games and interactive entertainment for the global market.
They have grown from strength to strength and are now on the lookout for a Production Manager to ensure the successful delivery of multiple, high-quality client projects.
- Extensive related experience in a production management role with the creative industry.
- Demonstrable experience of leading large teams to successfully deliver high quality client deliverables, whilst managing multiple complex projects and client requirements.
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels of the business.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend technical information.
- Able to organise and track large amounts of information.
- Work with the Sales team and Clients to assess the scope of all incoming project work.
- Work with the Director of Production to plan resource requirements across Production.
- Allocate incoming client work to the production team, ensuring that accurate schedules are in place with clear milestones identified.
- Daily leadership and management of the production team to ensure each team member is working from a tracked schedule and has a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their work.
- Identify and resolve issues that are preventing progress, escalating, and linking with other areas of the business as required.
- Manage communication of project progress to the Director of Production, Client Account Managers, and other key stakeholders to ensure they have an up-to-date and accurate understanding, with early warning of where there are challenges.
- Ensure project budgets and associated client invoicing are being actively and accurately managed.
- Ensure key business metrics are being tracked and managed, providing reporting and management information as required.
- Lead excellent communication, positive working relationships and teamwork across all the team.
DESIRED SKILLS: (good to have):
- Passionate about gaming and games development
- Knowledge of: Ftrack, Microsoft Excel, Perforce, Shotgun, Project/bug tracking applications, Autodesk Maya and the character animation process / motion capture editing skills will be a strong advantage.
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder pension
- Cycle to work scheme, free lockable bike storage
- Healthcare Cash Plan
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427!