Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Production Manager – PC And Console Game – Lesquin, France
Location: Lesquin, France Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
At our client’s studio, you will be a part of the department in charge of producing and publishing video games.
You will be based in Lesquin and will manage the team of Game Producers in charge of games published by our client that are made by external development studios. Your main objective will be to optimise the project quality while ensuring that the production timetable and budgets are respected.
- Assisting the Software Director with sourcing and production, as well as development contracts and annexes (Milestone Schedule etc.)
- Making recommendations concerning the game concepts and game design documents
- Managing Game Producers in direct contact with the development studios and ensuring the specifications are respected
- Improving the quality of the games
- Participating in the competition watch
- Sourcing new service providers to integrate game productions
- Communicating with the console manufacturers (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo)
- You have extensive experience as a Game Producer with significant experience in team management.
- You have a thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods (agile and traditional).
- Your knowledge of level and game design enables you to analyse the development studios’ work and to make suggestions throughout the design and production process for each project.
- You are sufficiently fluent in English (oral and written) to be able to communicate with non-Francophone service providers and clients.
- You know how to use the main software in Microsoft Office.
- You have had significant experience on one or more PC and console games.
- Some experience with motor sports and/or team sports is an advantage.
- French speaking and written French is a must have.
Categories: Development Management , Production