This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC/Console Multiplayer Games
OPM's client is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. They are growing the studio for exciting new projects on PC and console and are looking for a talented and passionate Production Director to help create them.
To ensure the safety of their staff moving forward, all their employees are now using a work from home model during the COVID-19 outbreak in the UK, and this will continue for the foreseeable future.
- Passionate about all things gaming and games development.
- Strategic mindset, able to carefully plan in order to produce results.
- Strong leader able to balance and prioritise short-term solutions keeping in mind the long-term vision and goals, taking responsibility for the commercial and critical success of the game.
- Outstanding management ability, able to utilise your proven management skills and clinical handling of agile development to enable your team to create the best product possible.
- Inspirational leader, able to help others empower themselves by nurturing an environment of teamwork, accountability, creativity, constructive criticism, recognition, and appreciation.
- Ability to amass and articulate performance data with the teams and clients on a routinely, adapting to meet each business need and constantly making the game better for the players.
- Ambitious leader that continuously maintains a high standard of openness and trust with your team members utilising great communication skills.
- Deep understanding of what impacts on the player experience, using your knowledge to improve the overall experience instilling a ‘player first’ mindset throughout your team.
- You will define, own, and steer the product vision, strategy, and business model using your deep knowledge of the market, players, game design and monetisation mechanics.
- You will collaborate with the Executive Producer, Production and Game teams to concept, define and execute engaging features, content, and systems that are intended at improving key metrics.
- You will be responsible for managing the content and release roadmap, organising with the product and development management teams to ensure the product vision is met by a top class content roadmap that reacts to what the players love and want.
- You will be responsible for both the ongoing critical and commercial success of the game and developing world class game teams.
- Private Medical and Dental Cover
- Onsite counselling and an employee assistant program.
- Fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave.
- Flexitime and life assurance.
- Referral bonuses and 1% of the studio's revenue share after 1 years’ continuous service.
- Total of 36 days off.
- Enhanced company pension contributions.
- Cycle to work, car leasing schemes, a free car park and more.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org