This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multiplatform Games
OPM's new client is seeking a Production Director to help take on the challenges on multiple unannounced multiplatform projects for an independent game development studio in Vienna.
The successful candidate will lead their production team, managing all projects at the company, including work-for-hire projects and their own IPs in a varied and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable overseeing internal projects based on the studios intellectual property alongside coordinating work for hire projects with international partners.
- Organised and structured working mindset.
- Strong communication skills, able to be the natural first point of contact for internal teams and external partners.
- Strong professional project management experience in games development, having shipped several titles, preferably on current gen consoles.
- Strong understanding of workflows within games development.
- Keen interest and willing to stay up to date on project management methodologies, game development and quality assurance workflows and techniques.
- Confident leader and a humble team player.
- Enjoy travelling and meeting people (outside of the pandemic of course!)
- Fluent English language skills.
- German language skills are a bonus.
- You will be guiding, coordinating, and reviewing the work of your team of producers and QA managers.
- You will proactively work towards not establishing systems for planning, measuring, and reporting project progress to company management.
- You will collaborate with various external partners and internal teams, acting as the point of contact for both.
- You will proactively identify, manage, and mitigate organisation risks in development, to adhere to the creative director’s vision of the projects.
- You will mentor less experienced producers enabling them to realise their ambitions.
- You will participate in the hiring process, having frequent appraisal talks with your reports who include producers, QA managers and other supporting roles.
- One paid day per month on personal training and learning.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid overtime
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Free weekly Yoga classes
- Monthly on-site massages for a reduced price
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214420!