Job Title – Product Planning Manager
Job Location – Windsor, UK
Job Type – Perm
Salary – £Neg
OPM are working with a Globally renowned game distributor based in Windsor, UK, who are looking for a Product Planning Manager. In this role, you would be wholly responsible for managing the production of all video game releases, both physical and digital. The main purpose of this role is to take the game through the final production process.
- Manage all scheduling of packaging localisation process for new release products. Creating and driving the schedule to ensure key milestones are met.
- Communicate packaging schedules to key internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the design agency to finalise the artwork – this is an extremely detailed process.
- Submit localised packaging through required approval process (internal and external).
- Understanding of artwork feedback from 1st parties to work with the design agency to implement these correctly for re-submissions.
- Check all packaging for accuracy of EAN codes, age ratings, ROM codes, SKU contents.
- Manage all scheduling of age rating submissions to OFLC, FPB, USK and PEGI Aid in the preparation and submission of age rating materials to the relevant ratings boards.
- Track age rating submissions and provide certificates to relevant teams when received
- Act as key point of contact for studio teams when it comes to providing deadlines for digital metadata submissions to all 1st parties
- Collate and submit metadata and art assets to 1st parties for all digital elements
- Ensure digital content release parity across all platforms.
- Administer internal process of creating digital products through the setup of Price approval and Material Creation in DWP
- Complete SKU planning; working with territory heads to ensure SKU plans are locked down and understood by all internal teams
- Ensure SKU plans are updated with changing business needs and communicated to relevant parties
- Keep the Project Overview document updated and review for any schedule conflicts.
- Highlight any potential schedule conflicts to the Head of Operations and relevant teams
- Act as first point of contact for any issues with live digital content on digital platforms
- Keep up to date with any new guidelines and process from external parties and share with the relevant departments.
- Work alongside the Digital Manager to ensure the cross over elements of a project are being addressed and in accordance to the schedule.
Technical Experience Required;
- SAP R3 (Preferable)
- Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook, Project and Power point are key)
- Some InDesign or Photoshop experience is advantageous
- A proven track record in the Operations function of a Video Games Publisher or related industry.
The right candidate is;
- A high achiever, results orientated.
- Great attention to detail.
- Service orientated attitude with a proactive approach.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- A change agent with a “Can Do” and “service” Orientated attitude.
- Professional and approachable, especially under pressure.
- A strong Problem Solver.
- Determination to achieve objectives and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to negotiate / influence at all levels both within the Company and with external partners.
- Flexibility to work hours necessary to get results when required.
- International Travel may be required from time to time.