This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
Note: Must be eligible to work in the EU
OPMs client is a developer of casual mobile games with over 200 million players worldwide, who are seeking a talented and passionate Product Owner.
The successful candidate will oversee development of a variety games, as well as tackle the team’s challenges and closely communicate to all the Game’s stakeholders.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification completed.
- Demonstrated mobile games experience as a Game Designer or Product Manager/Owner.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team.
- Experience as a Project Manager.
- Able to accept feedback on your work.
- Excellent English communication skills, able to communicate progress and coordinate the release of changes and features.
- Lead the development process from market study, requirements gathering, ideation, development, and launch.
- Work with all stakeholders to make sure the game’s focus is always optimal.
- Work with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, analysts and artists.
- Develop a clear positioning and roadmap for your team while maintaining a prioritized backlog.
- Conduct market research to ensure prioritisation the most impactful game features.
- Ensure that your team meets timelines, remove obstacles from their way, and you ensure you have the right resources to achieve your goals.
- Experience leading an agile team in games development.
- Experience outlining a clear Game Roadmap and strategy based on trends.
- Experience in the MVP approach, whilst ensuring that every release improves the Game’s quality and KPI’s.
- A good understanding of Game Design principles and can work closely with a multidiscipline development team.
- Experience working on a published mobile game.
- Understanding of OKR’s.
- Experience with Unity.
- A competitive salary, pension, and bonus system.
- An extensive benefit package.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!