Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Product Owner – AAA Games – Stockholm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Video Games
OPM are very pleased to be working with a AAA games developer & publisher based in Stockholm, Sweden.
My client is looking for a passionate Product Owner to take full ownership of an of a new unannounced game.
- Set the long-term roadmap for the product
- Research, assess, analyze and produce business plans and visions for current and future product and business opportunities.
- Analyze customer data and feedback to determine features or components that will add value to a product as well as maximize sales.
- Identify new trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Understand the audience, analyze customer patterns and share insights with internal teams about what drives and motivates our players.
- Work closely with the marketing and development teams to optimize our opportunities and drive towards the set business objectives.
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives and deliverables are clearly communicated and achieved.
- Work with the line producer to plan capacity utilization
- Experience in a product role at a tech or gaming company.
- Used to owning and managing a product roadmap, crafting product requirements and specifications.
- Ample knowledge about the videogames market, user acquisition and optimization of the player funnel.
- Management experience, with a proven track-record of growing and empowering direct reports.
- Extensive knowledge of working in a KPI-driven environment, and delivering ROI.
- Fluent English and great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Collaborative, proactive and self-motivated.
Categories: Analytics , Commercial