This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Battle Royale Games
OPM is working with an award-winning developer and who are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for their publishing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing sustainable ways to increase the lifetime value of their players by overseeing and coordinating activities related to marketing, analytics and live operations across different teams and agencies. You will help CIS team in user acquisition and streamlining the execution of marketing plans, Social Media activations and sales.
- Extensive professional experience with monetisation and marketing in the games industry
- Deep understanding of the regional ecosystem, industry trends and players
- Wide experience in product publishing, analysis, and working across multiple teams in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional influencing skills, combined with the ability to develop strong relationships with third parties, including agencies
- Sophisticated quantitative skills and a background in making data driven decisions whilst being flexible and able to deal with ambiguity regularly
- Passionate about figuring out how game economies work and change
- Professional experience coaching team members in best practices for their development
- Superb English language skills.
- Creative vision for directing marketing campaigns and assets
- Experience with social media campaigns
- Korean language skills are a big plus
- Responsible for the publishing of products in CIS region. Tasked with supporting constant operations of numerous products and will cooperate with Product Management team as well as CIS Part Lead to push performance of such products in the region.
- Develop product messaging that sets new products apart from others to give them a distinctive selling point.
- Direct positioning of their games in the market and perform constant competitor analysis, as well as other research on the market and region to stay up to date with what is working best for the brand locally.
- Cooperate with CIS Part Lead on marketing budget and campaigns to boost engagement, retention, and monetisation, based on understanding of game metrics.
- Acquire or possess insights into customers’ usage of existing products, unexplored opportunities, and buyers’ behaviour, through sales data and in-game analysis.
- Coordinate interactions between regional part and third parties to improve the performance and/or increase market and social media presence
- Measure the success of product features after release and report on ways to optimise their performance to the management
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427