This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Cross Platform Games
OPM’s client is redefining the way you play mobile games! With a monthly audience of more than 113 million unique players they are setting new benchmarks in mobile gaming.
The successful candidate will be a determined Product Marketing Manager who will join a team as they begin to transition from purely mobile gaming into cross-platform.
- Strong consumer marketing experience in online entertainment or social products
- Understanding and passionate about gaming and gamers as a whole
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind
- Creative spirit capable of making innovative marketing programs that are result oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.)
- Advanced English language skills
- Conduct market research, benchmarking, and consumer studies to pinpoint the game target audience and define its positioning, marketing pillars and USP
- Produce the game brand identity
- Build launch & yearly marketing plans relying on user insights and strategically aligned with product roadmap, with the objective of generating brand awareness and ultimately growing the player base
- Develop marketing programs focusing on innovative activations, viral content, and meaningful partnerships, and orchestrate their implementation by coordinating the other teams
- Oversee the social media & community strategy, including through the direct management of the Game Community Manager
- Optimise the game visibility and performances on the app stores, working hand in hand with the ASO Expert
- Manage promotional assets creation for your game
- Collaborate with the user acquisition team to optimise the advertising campaigns targeting and assets
- Analyse the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the production team, HQ & copyright owner
- Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, shareability, and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms
- Ability to work from home
- Day off for your birthday
- Medical insurance package
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!