This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Online Shooter Games
OPM is working with an award-winning developer and who are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for their publishing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing sustainable ways to increase the lifetime value of their players by overseeing and coordinating activities related to marketing, analytics and live operations across different teams and agencies.
You will help MENA team in user acquisition and streamlining the execution of marketing plans, Social Media activations and sales.
- Good experience in Marketing and Business Development within the MENA market in the games industry
- Outstanding experience in performance and content marketing
- Good understanding and experience with the Esports landscape
- Deep knowledge of the regional ecosystem, industry trends and media channels
- Passion for shooter games and crafting fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Experience in product publishing analysis in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for figuring out how game economies work and change
- Experience in mentoring other team members in best practices for professional development
- Imaginative vision for directing creation of marketing campaigns and assets
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Superb Arabic and English language skills
- Deep understanding of difference cultures and countries across the MENA region
- Responsible for the publishing of products in the MENA region. Tasked with assisting continuous operations of products, interacting with the Product Management team to drive performance
- Owning the strategic international functional experiences, such as Product Marketing to coordinate and ensure optimal execution while optimising player engagement
- Cooperate and coordinate with internal functional team members to ensure the delivery of continuous and effective promotional opportunities
- Perform market research and build strategic plans to grow company’s presence in the region
- Create and manage relationships with new and existing partners with to grow the current business and facilitate co-marketing activities to maximise exposure
- Run performance and content marketing campaigns
- Support regional Community Manager
- Work with community and Esports teams to find Esports opportunities in the region
- Work together with the team on marketing budget and campaigns to increase engagement, retention, win back and acquisition based on a deep understanding of game metrics
- Measure the success of product features after release and report on ways to optimise their performance to the management
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427