Job ID: #22890
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
The Product Manager works collaboratively with Producers, System Designers, Live Operations Managers & Data Scientists to define the monetization strategy of his/her games and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
• Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the game’s strategy and long-term vision
• Champion the Live Operation strategy related to content, targeting, promotions, update releases and in-game events to maximize the game’s potential
• Provide clear recommendations from market research, benchmarks and game data to define, prioritize and continuously improve features
• Be responsible for forecasting, measuring performance against targets and reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis
• Propose AB tests, ensure their correct implementation and present key findings
• Be the expert on market trends & industry best practices, and share these across teams
• Passion for games on any platform!
• Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Able to think on your feet and highly organized
• At ease analysing large data sets & providing actionable insights
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with a multidisciplinary team
• Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
• Extensive experience in Games/Marketing /Analytics/Online or Consulting, preferably in product-oriented roles
• Excellent analytical & data modelling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus
• Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service
• Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
• Experience working on a live game operated as a service
• Game design or game creation skills
• Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
Categories: Commercial , Marketing
OPMjobs are proud of our new incentive to help the team cope with isolation – the Wellness Hour. Getting a…
With nearly everyone in the world stuck at home right now, unsurprisingly this has posed new challenges for hiring managers….
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom