I am pleased to be working with a Globally recognised entertainment company who is looking for a Product Manager for NE & EM territories. NE & EM territories include United Kingdom, Iceland, Nordic, Nigeria, South Africa, Australia & NZ, Russia & CIS, India, Middle East/GCC, Saudi Arabia and Israel.
This role will represent the voice of Marketing within all these regions. This is a challenging and multi-disciplined position in a high growth area. You will ensure that your allocated products are well represented on Social Media and are clearly visible to all of their gamers.
- Responsible for the definition and delivery of tailored marketing strategies, plans and activities for all brands and products in all NE & EM territories.
- Daily management of territories, such as sharing marketing material, event management, localisation requests, securing internal approvals for creative and advising on marketing plans.
- Actively manage and guide agencies that provide supporting functions.
- Creation of annual marketing plans and Product Road Maps in conjunction with Business Director and each of the regional distribution partners ensuring approval by central Brand team and relevant stakeholders.
- Work directly with the regional distributors to implement marketing plans and provide timely post-activity reports that measure results of local sales, marketing and PR.
- Maintain accurate records of marketing spend and details of sales against regional budgets and targets.
- Proven experience of executing brand and marketing plans for video game products in International markets.
- Digitally and socially savvy with an ability to identify and build mutually beneficial brand partnerships that drive sales.
- Strong knowledge of competitor titles and their promotional activations.
- Understanding of physical and/or digital games marketing and distribution, the key local players and associated business models.
- Experience of negotiating commercial terms with agencies and promotional partners and an understanding of the related legal process will be valued.
- Experience of working directly with other departments.
- Highly organised with a particular proficiency in Excel.
- An understanding of goals, strategy, tactics and the need to be accountable for results.
- An analytical/evidence based approach to making recommendations and decisions.
- A love and appreciation of video games is an absolute must!
Must be willing and able to travel to Northern Europe & Emerging Market regions, Europe, US and Japan if required.