Job ID: #18794
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for a talented Product Manager to join their London based studio.
The PM will support the definition of product vision through a commercial lens, own
product monetisation strategy and help define feature requirements. Reporting into
the Head of Product, the PM will define and own KPI targets for their title, and ensure
the product roadmap is well positioned to achieve these.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Represent the commercial needs of the business within the game development team. Utilise your knowledge and experience of design, monetisation, distribution, and marketing.
• Own the commercial performance of your product. Ensure the Production & Marketing budgets balance against the business case. Assist and develop the product road-map to maximise ROI throughout the product life-cycle.
• Drive and own product performance. Set the quality goals, benchmarks and ensure the game hits its KPI targets.
• With the support of the Analytics team, analyse game metrics (acquisition, retention, engagement). Identify optimisations for player experience and financial performance.
• Collaborate to define the product vision, strategy, and business model for the product. Bring an understanding of business models, engagement mechanics, and a creative mind.
• Partner with Production and Design teams to define features that improve customer acquisition, retention and monetisation. Ensure they are being measured by Analytics and amplified by Marketing.
• Track the success of features after release. Establish internal and external benchmarks. Measure performance and provide actionable recommendations to the project teams.
• Keep up to speed with existing and emerging game monetisation models and mechanics.
• Extensive experience as a Product Manager within tech.
• Product Management experience in free to play (mobile, or Console/PC) experience essential.
• Strong stakeholder management skills. Comfortable interacting with senior leadership. Skilled in engaging with interdisciplinary teams (Analytics, Marketing, Design, Production).
• Deep knowledge of the games industry. It's trends, design paradigms, business models and go to market approaches.
• Comfortable with taking ownership and accountability, a self-starter.
• Ability to deliver data driven recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong experience in quantitative analysis and interrogating data.
• Exceptional team player. Able to partner with and influence creative and technical talent alike.
• Flexible working style. Agility in tackling both detailed problems and higher level product strategy.
• Passion for creating innovative, fun, and compelling games.
Categories: Commercial , Marketing
Do you have a passion for promoting unique, artistic and creative titles made separate from big studios? If so, then…
If you have a passion for games, know multiple languages and want to help bring games to wider audience, then…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom