Job Title – Product Manager – Console & PC
Job Location – Cambridge
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – £Neg
Job ID – 27261
Our client is an established UK developer with an impressive catalogue of immersive and innovative video games going back 20 years! They have several fantastic new opportunities for Product Managers to join their talented and growing Marketing team. You’ll be joining during an exciting period of growth and will have global marketing, brand and life cycle management responsibility for their most well known franchise and possibly their unannounced titles which promise to be just as exciting. If you’re a Product Manager and looking for a new and exciting challenge or to take the next step in your career, then this job is for you.
- Day-to-day global marketing, brand and life cycle management of allocated products
- Primary contact for development teams and internal stakeholders regarding marketing activity from early development through to post-launch activity and support
- Work with internal teams and third parties to develop cross-promotional marketing and wider business opportunities
- Act as a brand ambassador both internally and externally
- Deliver product positioning, audience insights and go-to-market strategy to both internal and external stakeholders while integrating and distributing feedback
- Manage development of game’s brand identity elements including title, logo, key art, packaging and other style guide elements
- Brief, manage and deliver marketing collateral including ATL, digital, CRM, platform channels, retail, merchandise and partnerships
- Implementation and tracking of market research & analysis while communicating the competitive landscape as it affects our products and strategy.
- Effectively manage allocated budget with usekly/ monthly status updates
- Maintain and develop working relationships with a variety of external licensors, agencies and suppliers.
- Provide support at relevant consumer/trade/press events throughout the year
- Lead post-campaign analysis and post-sales reports communicate effectively to relevant teams
- Manage post-launch live ops with content updates and marketing promotions
- Analyse players’ feedback, behaviour and market’s acceptance. Share results & recommendations with game production and publishing team
- Take active part in prioritising user experience improvements and bugs fixes with production and monetization teams.
- Collaborative approach to working with other Publishing disciplines
- Ability to manage competing priorities and demands on your time
- Good creative eye with attention to detail
- Personable approach with strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills to provide effective briefs and position product strategy to stakeholders
- A passion for video games
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role required with demonstrable success
- Experience working on global/ international projects/ products
- Good knowledge of marketing and insight tools with particular experience of digital communications and multi-channel marketing.
- Experience in a similar role within the video games industry
- Experience or knowledge of additional marketing disciplines
- European or Asian working experience and/or language skills.