As Product Manager, you will be responsible for exciting, enticing and intriguing the entire world through your marketing and communications expertise. Our clients aim is to be world-leader in racing games, and you will be right at the heart of achieving that.
This role will see you join the Marketing team to drive the franchise forward, working closely with the internal development teams as well as the wider Publishing team and distribution partners. You will lead on the product marketing strategy, creative asset development, internal/external communications as well as being at the forefront for the future plans for their franchise.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Product Marketing Strategy
- Work with Studio to define product positioning, consumer target audience and appropriate feature sets and licensing applications to optimize commercial potential
- Evangelise and represent their brand(s) to both ‘internal’ stakeholders (via product reviews and greenlight meetings) and external stakeholders (via media events, retail presentations and consumer events)
- Engage Studio in the marketing process to ensure alignment and engagement with strategic and creative direction
- Use market data and consumer research to identify trade and consumer trends to help Studio to iterate on new ideas
- Be a specialist about the studio’ and competitors’ products within the product category
Global Marketing Strategy
- Create and own the Product Marketing Plan, which includes product positioning, target market identification and analysis, volume forecasting, category & competitive analysis, marketing strategy, creative development and through the line marketing execution.
- Work with the appropriate internal and external teams to develop all marketing materials and strategies including PR, community, advertising, packaging, online, retail and promotional materials in association with internal creative teams and external agency partners.
- Manage external agency partners to deliver world class campaign materials on budget, on time and on strategy.
- Drive the development of key PR assets including screenshots, game footage, visual renders and video materials.
- Ownership of the global asset calendar to meet global marketing and PR milestones. Oversee the timely distribution of these assets to distributor partners in all territories.
- Manage the preparation and onsite support for sales meetings, trade shows, press events, and consumer launch events
- Develop and manage research plan, including focus groups, surveys and post analysis information sharing
- Gather market data to measure effectiveness of marketing activities
- Liaise with internal eSports team to drive additional awareness and value to the studio