Job ID: #24004
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is in search of an enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated person to be part of their Product team.
· Responsible for the full product/game life cycle, from writing specifications (working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games)
· Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
· Communicate the product vision and drive the different teams to the common goal
· Communicate product releases and implementation plans to all key stakeholders
· Work with developers to define the regular game updates, sales content and monetization features
· Develop the product plan and strategy for updates, events, sales, etc. by defining the necessary tasks and strategy behind all elements
· Identify and leverage sales opportunities across games and platforms
· Work closely with the Brand Manager to identify and leverage opportunities for Marketing support of your product
· Update and maintain the product’s Master Roadmap with all planned activities
· Oversee the daily operations for your product and work with the Game Operation Specialist to define the necessary work packages
· Provide inputs based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers
· Manage the execution of sub-projects within your product, such as update releases, major feature additions, major sales events, etc.
· Define work packages for all areas of your product, define the responsibilities and track the execution and deadlines with your product team
· Support your team with best practices for managing their workload
· Create and maintain the yearly budgets and monthly KPI forecasts for your product(s)
· Create special forecasts for sub-projects, such as platform- or update-releases
· Develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires and use it to improve the game
· Innovate, lead the industry and ensure we stay ahead of competitors in product features
· Identify opportunities for key initiatives to enhance the customer experience and improve the player experience.
· Partner closely with Analytics to own and analyse game metrics: retention, monetization, vitality and engagement to report on variances and make product or operational recommendations
· Manage ongoing maintenance and enhancement of product features
· Several years’ experience in product management within FPS/F2P gaming
Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get things done and help your team win
· Exceptional data analysis skills. Experience with A/B testing and experimentation
· Strong organisational skills & attention to detail
· Strong passion for shooter games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
· Korean speaking is a big plus
· Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines
· Outstanding written and oral communication skill
Do you have a passion for video games and want to design one yourself? If you have a creative mind…
Video game industry jobs are highly sought after, partially influenced by our experiences playing them as children when we were…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom