Job ID: #24004
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is in search of an enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated person to be part of their Product team.
· Responsible for the full product/game life cycle, from writing specifications (working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games)
· Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
· Communicate the product vision and drive the different teams to the common goal
· Communicate product releases and implementation plans to all key stakeholders
· Work with developers to define the regular game updates, sales content and monetization features
· Develop the product plan and strategy for updates, events, sales, etc. by defining the necessary tasks and strategy behind all elements
· Identify and leverage sales opportunities across games and platforms
· Work closely with the Brand Manager to identify and leverage opportunities for Marketing support of your product
· Update and maintain the product’s Master Roadmap with all planned activities
· Oversee the daily operations for your product and work with the Game Operation Specialist to define the necessary work packages
· Provide inputs based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers
· Manage the execution of sub-projects within your product, such as update releases, major feature additions, major sales events, etc.
· Define work packages for all areas of your product, define the responsibilities and track the execution and deadlines with your product team
· Support your team with best practices for managing their workload
· Create and maintain the yearly budgets and monthly KPI forecasts for your product(s)
· Create special forecasts for sub-projects, such as platform- or update-releases
· Develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires and use it to improve the game
· Innovate, lead the industry and ensure we stay ahead of competitors in product features
· Identify opportunities for key initiatives to enhance the customer experience and improve the player experience.
· Partner closely with Analytics to own and analyse game metrics: retention, monetization, vitality and engagement to report on variances and make product or operational recommendations
· Manage ongoing maintenance and enhancement of product features
· Several years’ experience in product management within FPS/F2P gaming
Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get things done and help your team win
· Exceptional data analysis skills. Experience with A/B testing and experimentation
· Strong organisational skills & attention to detail
· Strong passion for shooter games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
· Korean speaking is a big plus
· Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines
· Outstanding written and oral communication skill
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom