Job ID: #22933
As a Product Manager, you will be part of a driven and passionate marketing team, whose aim is to spread our client’s message far and wide to maximise success. The Product Manager is responsible for the overall global product marketing strategy, from initial product concept and approval, ROI analysis, defining global marketing and communications strategy through to final marketing execution, marketing asset creation and delivery, and product life-cycle management.
You will be managing the delivery of creative marketing assets and planning and executing an impactful release strategy across multiple titles. You will also work closely with the development studios, external distribution partners and key publishing stakeholders to ensure a smooth launch for each product. This role enjoys a key position of influence between the development studio and the consumer, and vice versa.
Though we need a proven track record in product management in the games industry, they will consider those stepping up to the next level in their careers as well as those looking for a new challenge.
They are actively recruiting for a diverse team and continuing to develop our culture of growth and inclusion.
Product Marketing Strategy:
• Work with Studio to define product positioning, consumer target audience and appropriate feature sets and licensing applications to optimize commercial potential
• Evangelize and represent their brand(s) to both ‘internal’ stakeholders (via product reviews and greenlight meetings) and external stakeholders (via media events, retail presentations and consumer events)
• Engage Studio in the marketing process to ensure alignment and engagement with strategic and creative direction
• Use market data and consumer research to identify trade and consumer trends to help Studio to iterate on new ideas
• Be a specialist about the studio and competitors’ products within the product category
Global Marketing Strategy:
• Create and own the Product Marketing Plan, which includes product positioning, target market identification and analysis, volume forecasting, category & competitive analysis, marketing strategy, creative development and through the line marketing execution.
• Work with the appropriate internal and external teams to develop all marketing materials and strategies including PR, community, advertising, packaging, online, retail and promotional materials in association with internal creative teams and external agency partners.
• Manage external agency partners to deliver world class campaign materials on budget, on time and on strategy.
• Drive the development of key PR assets including screenshots, game footage, visual renders and video materials.
• Ownership of the global asset calendar to meet global marketing and PR milestones. Oversee the timely distribution of these assets to distributor partners in all territories.
• Manage the preparation and onsite support for sales meetings, trade shows, press events, and consumer launch events
• Develop and manage research plan, including focus groups, surveys and post analysis information sharing
• Gather market data to measure effectiveness of marketing activities
• Liaise with internal eSports team to drive additional awareness and value to Codemasters
• BA HONS degree equivalent or relevant marketing qualification to a similar level.
• Knowledge and experience of consumer entertainment, interactive multimedia and video games markets
• Substantial experience in product marketing or brand management
• Clear understanding of all marketing communications tools across the full marketing mix (including advertising, PR, CRM, retail, promotions & sales).
• Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis to projects / workflow in addition to problems
• Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills required
• Great attention to detail and ownership of projects
• Capable of dealing at multiple levels across the business
• Self-motivated individual
• Adaptability and strong organization skills with ability to work under tight deadlines and priorities
• Strong sense of financial and commercial awareness
Categories: Commercial , Marketing
We’re proud to be partnering with MCV/Develop to bring you the 2022 30 Under 30 – this time with a…
OPM are finally heading back to Germany to attend gamescom 2022! Kim, Hannah and Jon will be arriving in Cologne…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom