Project: AAA Console/PC Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer console/PC titles, is currently looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Norway. The first project you will work on will be an open-world multiplayer game.
This successful candidate will be a main driver for exploring and capitalising on opportunities to expand the player base, maximise revenue, and deliver on commercial goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field.
- Strong professional experience in a comparable role in the gaming industry.
- Strong understanding of open world multiplayer survival games.
- Strong understanding of business models within the gaming industry.
- Great understanding of game design, metrics, and monetisation.
- Great understanding of consumer behaviour in the gaming industry.
- Ability to build a business case, present compelling arguments, recommendations, and decisions using data and insight.
- Passionate about games and games development.
- You will take a leading role in ensuring commercial success for one or more games.
- You will work with cross-functional sales, marketing, creative, and production teams to establish and execute strategies, go-to-market plans, and campaigns.
- You will conduct research and analyse data to understand the game, the genre, and the marketplace, to make informed commercial decisions.
- You will analyse player behaviour to discover needs and desires that should be accommodated, to help improve the commercial performance of the games.
- You will work with management and marketing leads to establish commercial goals for the game, as well as forecasts and marketing budget.
- You will track and analyse KPIs, deliver reports to management, and suggestions for the future.
- You will actively pursue and develop commercial opportunities and engage with externals on potential strategic partnerships for the game.
- You will work closely with brand and IP management to capitalise opportunities for the game.
- You will work closely with production management, representing the sales, marketing, and commercial perspective in discussions that informs the development of the game.
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427