This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM are proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in mobile games with an incredibly talented international team based in the diverse and beautiful city of Barcelona. They are looking for a Product Ad Monetisation Manager to join their team.
- Passionate about the games industry, particularly mobile gaming
- Takes initiative, with a results-oriented and problem-solving attitude
- Solid interpersonal skills with emphasis on creating productive and positive relationships with external partners, management, and peers
- Experience in mobile, apps, advertising technology or product management
- Able to compile and analyse performance data and metrics
- Demonstrated account management and negotiation skills
- You will plan and oversee in-game advertising for iOS, Android, Amazon, and Windows within one genre of games.
- You will work in a multinational team and will guide their efforts in constructing, operating, and managing all types of advertising and enhance the user experience with their games.
- Being responsible for numerous ad revenue streams for the genre of games.
- Being the expert of the owned project’s gameplay, monetisation, new features & LiveOps.
- Shared ownership for new game features & LiveOps that directly affect ad revenue.
- Responsibility for an A/B test roadmap to optimise ad monetization efforts.
- Maintaining and building relationships with advertising partners.
- Performance analysis and optimisation of each ad revenue stream on the constant basis.
- Explore and test market tools.
- Travel to networking events (optional & once possible).
- Newest and most powerful devices & equipment.
- Spotify Premium account.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu.
- Brand new gym, football and basketball teams with onsite physiotherapist.
- Spanish lessons.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!