OPM is pleased to be collaborating with a AAA console games developer in Singapore on their recruitment for an experienced Producer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms.
- Managing deliverables and development schedule of a AAA game title.
- Acting as a link between the development staff and the upper stakeholders.
- Work with team leads to determine time and team necessary to see projects through to completion.
- Track and identify task interdependencies and coordinate with team leadership to identify risks and ensure timely and accurate milestone deliveries.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communications and accountability across all departments.
- Develop and track discipline schedule(s), such as Engineering, Art, Design, Audio, QA, Localization and Outsourcing.
- Assign and prioritize development tasks for a team size of 40 and above.
- Manage resources in order to keep the project on schedule.
- Take the initiative to identify and solve roadblocks and bottlenecks that may hinder production.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team to resolve issues in a timely manner to maintain game stability and ensure implementation is in line with design.
- Mentor and guide a team of Production Assistants and Production Coordinators
- Experience working as a producer/project manager in video game development.
- Shipped 1 AAA console title as a Producer or 3 AAA console titles as an associate producer
- Experience in console game development, with at least one relevant video-game development specialization, such as art, engineering, design.
- Good technical understanding of game development and technology, including the content creation pipeline and game development cycle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience with managing medium sized teams. Able to keep team motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
- Experience in using project management, bug tracking and version control software tools.
- Experience in using traditional waterfall and agile production methodologies to manage game development projects
- Able to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems that come up during a typical work day.
The company offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits as well
To be considered, call Catherine on +44 (0) 1206 214416 or apply now!!