This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Producer to join its team in Lisbon, working on an existing titles as well as an unannounced survival game.
The role of the Producer should be a leader as well as a team player, self-motivated, highly organized, and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage large complex organizational and executional issues. The Producer will coordinate, track, and guide activities of a development staff to ensure that projects are completed on time and with high quality. Exposure to formal project management techniques in an internal development environment a must; experience building and maintaining schedules are necessary.?
- Manage day-to-day production, and cross-functional needs, while enforcing the overall vision for the direction and quality of the game/project.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communications, organization, process, and accountability across all departments.
- Identify and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Motivate and support the studio to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available resources.
- Provide progress updates to studio leadership and works well under deadlines.
- Oversee project team of designers, developers, and QA to execute the product plan using Agile/SCRUM Methodology.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience shipping one or more large budget game launched in a Producer role
- Extensive game development experience in an internal development Production role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Proficiency with project management and version control software tools such as JIRA
- A demonstrated understanding of various Project Management methodologies including Scrum/Agile
- Ability to drive a culture of quality and personal accountability through development and delivery teams
- Strong ability to communicate in writing and speaking in english, as well as good organizational skills
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to balance project demands with high quality and creative essentials
- Able to work with team leads and other managers to align priorities
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A passion for video games
- Experience with post-launch support and content updates
- Scrum Master certification
- Deep knowledge about game development processes for engineering and art.
- Video Game Development Experience
- To relocate to Lisbon – Portugal.
- To be able to handle multiple tasks.
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing.
- Authorization to work in Europe.