This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
You will be responsible for leading the product development and delivery of new features and live content/events of a dedicated feature team for a live game. This will require a high level of organizational skills, people skills, and cross project management as you will be working across multiple departments such as Development, Growth, Monetization and Marketing to deliver the final result.
If you are a creative individual with strong leadership skills who has a passion for working on a sandbox MMO with unique challenges, complex dynamics and player driven ecosystem, please apply.
- Lead the production and project management duties for your team
- Eliminate roadblocks in processes and people to keep your team doing what they do best; making awesome content!
- Consistent and clear communication of project status, timeline, risks and mitigation to Senior Production and Leadership
- Own & deliver production plans for your team and projects
- Ensure the overall quality of the content delivered is up to our standards and KPI measurements
- Drive the execution of both short & long-term strategies for your team
- Contribute & collaborate with team’s cross departments & discovering new ideas and opportunities
- Work with Analytics & report on the results to help determine next steps
- Extensive production experience within the video game industry with at least 1 shipped title
- Experience of working on games within the Free to Play model
- Great passion for games; you love to play games and you understand games
- A passion for details, creativity, processes, communication, leadership and keeping the team happy and inspired get you excited to go to work in the morning
- Strong team leadership in development practices, vision holding and goal setting, and conveying the “why” behind the project
- A natural leader who can bring a team with them on a journey to create high quality gaming experiences
- A positive outlook that nothing is impossible and are ready to rise to the challenge with your team
- Clear views of the current market trends and consumer demographics
- Proven ability to effectively partner with cross-functional disciplines and able to influence effectively where there is no direct authority