My client who has been established since 1990 is looking for an experienced Producer to join in delivering a plethora of brilliant games across all formats, working with both internal development teams as well as those in our development family spread across the world.
Proven experience is necessary for the role. Highly competitive salary and perks including relocation assistance are offered.
- Managing internal and external projects from initial concepts through to publication.
- Being the glue within the teams, the person who steers the ship and brings all the disciplines together.
- Working with the leads on each project to get the best out of people. Working on longer term goals and targets for development staff. Being the champion of coaching and training within teams.
- Ensuring that communication between the studio and 3rd parties is maintained via both personal and electronic methods.
- Accurate scheduling and progress tracking.
- Managing teams of up to twenty development staff per project.
- Responsible for due diligence, including site visits for 3rd party projects.
- Helping external development studios and indie teams to establish a realistic project scope as well as being on call to help them with any development problems they may encounter.
- Ensuring that the development of all projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high quality standards required.
- Performing and optimising good project management techniques to ensure the above.
- Performing risk analysis on all projects and manage all project risks.
- Reviewing milestone deliverables and working to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards.
- Reporting to the Production Director on progress, budgets, risks, failures and any other issues.
- Working with programmers, artists, designers, audio staff and QA to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
- Managing the development roadmap, keeping all studios and stakeholders aware of developments throughout the project lifetime (including post launch and service support).
- Presenting development progress to stakeholders and commercial teams.
Skills & Experience
- Must have shipped titles while in the role of principle producer (or relevant production role) on console or desktop formats.
- Must fit within the studio environment. Being both friendly and approachable but with a professional and energetic work ethic.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Must be proactive and driven without need for supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be a natural leader who can motive and drive development teams and processes.
- Being personable and open minded in solving schedule issues relating to the complex development structure of game development.
- Must have exemplary organisational skills and have a solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and practices.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must have an excellent, up to date knowledge of the games industry and gaming trends.
Please note: This studio unfortunately unable to sponsor work visas for this role, therefore all applicants must be eligible to work in the Europe without visa sponsorship.
The company offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits as well
For further information about the role please contact Max on +44 (0) 1206214420 or apply now!!