Our client is a multi-cultural and daring London team who creates distinctive games that millions of people love, all across the globe. Close collaboration between the players and their fans is at the heart of the unique way of developing and marketing their games.
As part of the production team you will be responsible for overseeing all early stage ideation, taking multiple titles from blank paper through to validated prototypes that are ready to be assigned to project teams and go into pre-production.
You will be a seasoned producer with a great track record, looking to make your next move up and take on a new challenge. Additionally, you will be comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment, familiar with treading the fine line between quality, time and costs.
- IP development – Either building new IPs from the ground up, or developing existing IPs towards future titles and greater heights
- Management – Managing the prototype team on a day to day basis
- Managing ongoing game jams which are the basis for all the studios prototyping work
- Validation – Overseeing validation process, using both internal and external playtest groups to both improve and validate titles
- Leadership – Motivating a team of highly skilled individuals to excel
- Communication – Maintaining robust and frequent communications with the team, peers and management
- Planning – Production planning and tracking for the prototype team
- Budget – Budget planning and tracking for ideation projects
- Risk management – Tracking and management of any risks to ideation projects
- Reporting – Making sure all stakeholders are kept aware of the status of ideation projects
- Awareness – Maintaining up to date industry and market awareness, ensuring the games remains competitive
- Proven leadership skills
- Proficient at planning and tracking budgets
- Proficient at scheduling and tracking resources
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A natural problem solver
- A fascination for finding new and better approaches to problems
- An open and inclusive approach to management
- You understand that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and you respect those around you
- A drive to learn, improve and share
- The ability to adapt to fluid situations, you know when to stick to the plan and when put it to one side
- Proven games production experience
- 2+ projects shipped
- Experience of the full development cycle
- Multiplayer experience
- Multi-platform experience
- Experience with different business models
- Experience working with new and evolving technologies
Get in touch for more information!