Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Producer – Mobile Games – Nottingham
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #24097 Posted: 1 year ago
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our clients vision is to provide a limitless virtual space where everyone is free to be anyone. They have worked on the cutting edge of mobile game development to build – an award-winning social universe enjoyed by millions every day. In return, they receive a competitive salary and first-class benefits – including a share scheme and quarterly bonuses. They want great people with even greater ideas.
- Plan and oversee the project, and manage members of the team.
- Work with the leadership team to develop schedules and resource requirements to ensure achievement of vision.
- Initiate and track all production processes through direct management of team leads (art, design, development, QA).
- Ensure timely delivery of milestones while safeguarding quality of work in accordance with pre-defined project schedule.
- Develop and maintain project schedules for all functional areas of development.
- Assume the role of representing various projects internally.
- Contribute to the productivity of our teams and the efficiency of processes.
- Extensive experience as a producer in the mobile game industry.
- Shipped at least two video game titles.
- Experience of live iterative development is a must.
- Experience managing a team of 10+ developers (programmers, artists, animators, designers, testers).
- Extremely strong project management skills – Fluent with Agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An excellent knowledge of production, the difficulties generally encountered by teams and solutions tailored to their requirements.
- A good mobile video game culture and a great knowledge of the mobile gaming market.
- A constant concern of mobile consumer expectations, its use of products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills , combining leadership and diplomacy.
- Strong skills with the MS Office suite of tools: Word, Excel, and Project
Categories: Development Management , Production